Welcome to the PRAISE and PRAYER Wall
Prayer works. It’s just that simple. When people pray things change. If you would like prayer for a specific need (or if you would like to PRAISE God!) why not take 10 seconds and enter it here. Simply click “Share Your Prayer Request” below and fill in the form.
Sharing a request here activates our Pastors, Elders and our in-house Prayer Chain.
PLEASE REMEMBER: This is the internet so please don’t share any information about others without their permission and you need to be careful with any details you share. Note: When you submit your prayer request, it comes to us to be moderated before it is posted.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Hi I was wondering if I could ask for prayers for my mother who found out last week that she has cancer of the bowel and it has spread to her lungs possibly into her spine and my father who has Alzheimer’s and is getting worse
Received: March 18, 2020
Please pray for my job and financial crisis
Received: November 18, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: October 8, 2018
Prayers for a miracle, protection from heavier doses of chemo, good news, and to uplift my son in law, Joshua dale Watson’s mood and health.. josh is fighting brain cancer tumor. He is a husband and has four small children. Josh is 35 years old.